Find your local store to view product availability
Product Code: 286521
Having won nearly every test in which it was featured, there was only one thing we could do to make the ransom more fun and versatile: make an e-bike version. 180mm of travel, an award-winning bike design and powered by a Bosch drive unit- more ups, more down, more hoots, more hollers, more ransom.
Take a look at our full range of electric mountain bikes here at My Ride.
- Shimano Deore 12s / XT RD
- SM-RT64 / RT-EM600
- HB-MT410-B / FH-MT410-B
- The Ransom eRIDE is assisted by the Bosch Performance CX Generation 4 with a maximum power output of 85NM and support of 340%. Fully integrated, the 625Wh battery is removable for convenient charging options. Choose between 4 assist modes or opt for the comfort of the eMTB mode which automatically adapts to a natural feeling assist. Rely on the best drive unit available on the market.
- Thanks to the Bosch Performance CX generation 4, the assistance can be customized, feel free to adapt the percentage of assistance delivered by the motor with each mode. The Bosch drive unit benefits from friction free technology which gives you the feeling of a normal bike if the motor is off or if you are pedaling above 25km/h.
- While developing the Ransom eRIDE, we had an E-Bike in mind that was able to go down the roughest trails, jump, corner, manual... nothing less than what you'd like to do with your enduro bike. On an electric bike, jumping, cornering and manualing also applies to the uphills and this versatility was at the center of the development of the Ransom eRIDE. A steep seat angle, centered weight and a slack head angle make this Ransom eRIDE a beast for anything from your favourite bike-parks to your home trails.
- Topped off by more travel, the Ransom eRIDE benefits from a more sensitive suspension curve at the beginning of the travel together with firmer compression towards the end of the travel. The kinematic was specifically developed to meet the requirements of an E-Enduro bike.
- Progressive geometry
- Bosch Performance CX
- 625Wh internal removable battery
- 180mm of travel front and rear
Syncros Hixon 2.0 Rise / Alloy 6061D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 800mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Acros Blocklock / Tapered 1.5-1 1/8 OD 52/62mm / ID 44/56mm
Syncros Tofino 2.0 Regular CRMO rails
Syncros Duncan Dropper Post 2.5 31.6mm / S size 125mm / M size 150mm / L & XL size 170mm
Syncros XM1.5 / Alloy 6061 integrated Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 0° / 1 1/8
Shimano BR-MT520 4 Piston
Front: SM-RT64 CL 203mm / Rear: RT-EM600 CL 203mm
Shimano CS-M6100 / 10-51 T
FSA WB604 / 34T / DM / Steel
FSA CK-745 165mm / 34T
Shimano XT / 12 Speed
Bosch Performance CX EU: 25kmh / INT: 20mph
Bosch Light Cable pre-installed F&R
Alloy Frame / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27.5 and 29 compatible / geo adj. / Boost 148x12mm 180mm travel / Bosch Gen4 / Integr. removable Battery Tapered Headtube E2 Central Kickstand Mount
FOX Float X2 Performance / Air LSC LSR w/2-Pos. lever
RockShox ZEB / Air 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / 180mm travel
RockShox Fork Fender
Shimano HB-MT410-B CL / 15x110mm
Maxxis Assegai 29x2.6 120TPI Foldable Bead EXO+ / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Terra
Shimano FH-MT410-B CL / Boost 12x148mm
Maxxis Dissector 29x2.6 120TPI Foldable Bead EXO+ / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Terra
Syncros MD30 / 32H / 30mm / Pin Joint Tubeless ready
*Please note product specifications are subject to change.